KEC consolidates the technical studies and entitlements process managing issues such as design changes through a single point of contact. Yet, we offer transparency and the ability for the client to work directly with the consultant to resolve specific issues. Advantages to this approach allow for:
- Single source point of contact for all invoicing and contract negotiation
- Multiple discipline products that meet project milestones on time and on budget
- Consistent representation of project description, project plans, phasing, design changes through all technical reports
- Collaboration among technical specialists from multiple disciplines to recommend and coordinate on design changes to avoid project impacts and/or delays.
- Unified representation of technical study results in project application, Initial Study, Planning Review meetings and public hearings.
- Average cost of multiple technical studies package is lower than piecemeal costs and offers opportunities for discounted rates.
KEC manages projects for a private developers in the U.S. We provide full-service environmental project management and planning with responsibilities that include:
- Representing clients at Development Plan Review (DPR), Planning Commission & City Council meetings
- CEQA Environmental Documents (IS/MND/EIR), public meetings & comment response
- NEPA FONSI/EIS Biological Assessments & incidental take permit negotiation
- Consistency Analysis for Habitat Conservation Plans, local, state and federal regulations
- Technical studies including: Biology, Cultural Resources (CR), Acoustics, Traffic, Air Quality / GHG / Energy, SWPPP, WQMP
- Permitting with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and California Department of Fish and Wildlife (CDFW) & Streambed Alteration Agreement (SAA) and signed Memorandum of Agreement (MOU)
- Mitigation lands acquisition, agreements and negotiation
- Monitor and manage project entitlement progress using interactive Gantt charts apps